Senior Consultant, Programs
Career Opportunity: Senior Consultant, Programs
About the Role
Working closely with other members of the Gobel Group (Principal Consultants and Directors), the Senior Consultant will assist the Principal Consultant with the firm’s implementation of its Grateful Patient and Family Philanthropy Program.
The Senior Consultant will participate in the following activities:
- Assist with client engagements by:
- Participating in the onboarding call with new clients to best understand their history and needs; it is expected that the Senior Consultant will work on 8-10 client engagements of various levels.
- Collecting information and participating with client onsite visits and phone calls to assess their current grateful patient program, asking probing questions, taking detailed notes and developing a written plan for implementation.
- Working with clients to customize, setup and operationalize the implementation.
- Creating customized training and reference materials.
- Other duties as needed to ensure client engagements are moving forward.
Experience in healthcare philanthropy is required, preferably in a grateful patient philanthropy role. She/he should have the ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently. The candidate must be analytical and adept at problem solving. The Consultant should have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and five or more years of direct fundraising experience.
The Senior Consultant will have the opportunity to help some of the best organizations in the world solve some of their most difficult philanthropic challenges. Throughout your tenure you will gain broad exposure to a variety of different areas in healthcare philanthropy.
You may travel to be onsite with the client, generally alongside other members of the Gobel Group. Travel should not exceed 40 percent of your time, and will generally be day trips or one overnight for a two day trip.
The salary for this role is commensurate with experience. In addition, the Gobel Group offers full benefit and retirement programs. Additional compensation through bonuses are available.
If interested, please forward cover letter, resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.