Do you want to be a Top Producer in healthcare philanthropy?
February 27, 2019 – 8:00am-4:00pm (local time)
Hyatt Regency Houston Galleria
2626 Sage Road, Houston, TX, 77056
Cost: $495 (group discounts available)
Are you actively working with 8-10 physicians? Are you receiving 15-20 referrals of grateful patients per month? Are you getting 18-20 visits a month? Are you making 30 asks per year? Are you closing 10 or more gifts per year?
If you answered no to any of these questions, and want to reach any or all of these goals, this boot camp is for you.
Spend a day learning our proven strategies: Download PDF Flyer
- Actively engaging physicians and nurses
- Using gratitude and wealth indicators to identify the best prospects
- Increasing your conversion rate for securing qualification visits
- Successfully qualifying a prospect on the first visit
- Crafting the most strategic cultivation and solicitation strategy
- Elevating the case for support
- Mastering the art of the soft ask
- Handling objections with ease
- Closing a gift every time
We will not only give you proven methods for success in every area, but help you create an individualized set of metrics to track your progress, a daily and weekly productivity schedule, talk tracks, scripts, and template letters you can customize and use immediately. You’ll also earn 7 CFRE credits!
If you’re ready to become a Top Producer in healthcare philanthropy, we’ll show you how!
Join two of our most experienced Principal Consultants for a day of learning:
- Kevin Pickett, MBA, has two decades of experience advancing healthcare philanthropy. His experience includes serving as Executive Vice President at a nationally recognized cancer center and Executive Director of Development at another major, national cancer center where he led a team of development professionals raising $50 million+ annually. He is a nationally recognized expert and speaker on gift planning, digital fundraising, and development marketing.
- Chris Smith, MBA, CFRE, has 25 years of experience in philanthropy, and most recently was Associate Vice Chancellor for Health Advancement at the University of California, Irvine. In addition to his expertise in grateful patient philanthropy programs, he has extensive experience in the oversight of annual fund programs, corporate/foundation relations, planned giving and stewardship programs, as well as implementing strategies for major gifts.
“Best Major Gifts training I have had!”
“This was undeniably the best major gift training I’ve attended in the last six years. Theory and practice of identifying, cultivating, and closing major gifts; both were covered compactly with an industry-pioneering use of quantitative measures to “right size” portfolios and set up practitioners for success.”
“I just attended the Major Gift Officer Boot Camp and it was phenomenal! The team at Gobel Group is top-notch. I left feeling energized and informed!”
“Very impressed with the approach. It was one of the best presentations and content that I had the opportunity to attend in the last few years. The opportunity to shift to a culture of gratitude will be a definite game changer for our physician engagement going forward.”
“I wish I would have had this training when I was starting out. Included thought-provoking and refreshing session on Engaging Physicians in the philanthropic effort.”
“This boot camp hits all the marks and is perfect for someone who is either just starting out or has been working in healthcare philanthropy for years. You get the opportunity to not only hear what may work and what may not, but also real testimonials from staff. They aren’t just talking the talk…they have walked in our shoes.”
Questions about this event? Contact: Marissa Lavigna, Marketing Manager, email@example.com / 585-625-0913
CANCELLATION POLICY: Boot Camp registrations may be canceled by written notice at least 30 days prior to the event date to receive a full refund or credit toward a future Boot Camp. Refunds will not be issued within 30 days of the boot camp date.