Do you want to be a Top Producer in healthcare philanthropy?
February 21st, 2018 – 8:00am-4:00pm (local time)
Grand Bohemian Hotel
325 Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801
Want to be one of the top producing gift officers in the country?
Spend a day learning our best practice approach to major gift fundraising. We will help you right-size your portfolio and increase your productivity by identifying and targeting your best prospects.
You will leave with: individually customized metrics for success, sample daily/weekly productivity schedule, talk tracks and scripts, template letters, and key strategies for working with clinicians, because it is gratitude that motivates giving.
Gobel Group’s full day boot camp will provide gift officers with effective fundraising strategies, help them right-size their portfolios and strengthen their pipelines. Most importantly, we’ll teach you how to effectively engage physicians and nurses as partners to help identity qualified major gift prospects.
Some of the key take aways from the Top Producer Boot Camp include:
- Handouts and tools;
- Scripts for qualification visits;
- Scripts and best practice strategies for working with clinicians; and
- Relevant and immediately applicable strategies to raise more and larger major gifts for your institution.
Gift Officers Will Learn to:
- Use their individual Key Metrics to determine activity goals for success
- Make effective qualification visits using scripts we provide
- Use effective strategies and tools to
- Identify number of grateful patient visits to make
- Identify number of physician champions to meet with in order to build pipeline
- Build effective partnerships with clinicians by creating meaningful relationships
- Master steps to identify and qualify the best prospective donors
- Master best practice strategies for cultivation and stewardship
Boot Camp Elements
- Goal Setting & Time Management
- Key Metrics & Pipeline Development
- Clinician Engagement to Build Portfolio
- Cultivation, Solicitation & Stewardship
“Best Major Gifts training I have had!”
“This was undeniably the best major gift training I’ve attended in the last six years. Theory and practice of identifying, cultivating, and closing major gifts; both were covered compactly with an industry-pioneering use of quantitative measures to “right size” portfolios and set up practitioners for success.”
“I wish I would have had this training when I was starting out. Included thought-provoking and refreshing session on Engaging Physicians in the philanthropic effort.”