Performs gift processing and data integrity functions. Sets up, updates and maintains constituent and gift records. Identifies names for prospecting through routine screening process and/or through established data mining processes.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs daily gift processing and entry into Raiser’s Edge donor tracking software.
- Coordinates gift data entry, including audit requirements of imaging all gifts and accompanying letters (including acknowledgement letters and other documentation), gift entry, balancing reports and preparing deposits.
- Generates letters of acknowledgement and receipts, memorial correspondence, lists, labels and specialized reports as needed.
- Assists in the update and maintenance of the centralized database, updating donor records, coding decease constituents, importing/exporting data to/from other databases into Raiser’s Edge.
- Maintains accuracy of constituent contact information in database.
- Assists in acquiring and using mail lists for annual donor acquisition mailings. Helps keep internal mail lists current and accurate.
- Works in a multi-disciplinary, team-oriented environment.
- Provides effective support to Development Team as evidenced by timely, accurate completion of all assigned projects; organization of files, typing and production of high quality, professional documents with little direction.
- Performs assigned work safely, adhering to established departmental safety rules and practices; reports to supervisor, in a timely manner, any unsafe activities, conditions, hazards, or safety violations that may cause injury to oneself, other employees, patients and visitors.
- Performs other related duties as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Four years progressively responsible clerical or administrative assistant experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted, but must include at least two years of appropriate experience.
Christiana Care Health System is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community, and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
People who live in and around Wilmington and Newark will tell you what a great region this is. A rewarding career with Christiana Care is your connection to it all. Here, you’ll enjoy:
- Lower living costs and no sales tax.
- Excellent shopping, entertainment and restaurants.
- High-quality public and private schools, universities and colleges.
- Reliable public transportation, air and rail services.
- Short driving distances to Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
- Beautiful homes in welcoming neighborhoods.
- A choice of urban, suburban and rural locations.
- Delaware’s pristine beaches, waterways and parks.