About the Role
The Manager of Client Engagement will partner with the firm’s Consultants and other Gobel Group team members to implement contract scope deliverables.
As an essential part of the Gobel Group team, the Manager of Client Engagement is the liaison between the Consultants and clients. In this role, you will be empowered to make decisions for your project team and manage the scope of work for each engagement ensuring all steps are taken for project completion. The Manager of Client Engagement is ultimately accountable for ensuring their team produces deliverables effectively and efficiently, on schedule, and with exceptional quality.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to assist top healthcare organizations in planning and executing critical philanthropic initiatives, providing you the opportunity for broad exposure to healthcare philanthropy.
The successful candidate will, with training, develop comprehension of all Gobel Group products and fully understand the engagement or offering, with the ability to anticipate the next steps and proactively lead critical conversations to advance the engagement.
Working with the client and project team to prepare for the client interaction, you will plan and prepare the meetings, communicating regularly both internally and externally, and ensuring the project team is fully equipped to execute on the deliverables of the contract. Specific duties
Location: Gobel Group’s St. Petersburg, FL office.
- Be an expert in all of Gobel Group’s current product offerings and seek out innovative ways to enhance product offerings.
- Plan, execute and manage each phase of the engagement in the client’s contract.
- Support all details of a client’s progress, including the creation and collection of materials needed for each phase to customize for each client’s need, and share with the project team efficiently.
- Assist in updating and customizing standard documents used in engagements for clients.
- Base level updates to web-based reporting platforms.
- Ensure that client deliverables are being met by tracking contracts to fulfill the scope of work, timing, and deliverables.
- Participate in various team and client sessions to enhance engagements, take notes, updating and maintain standard materials for engagements.
- Facilitate internal communications with the project team at defined points to ensure proper alignment in the engagement.
- Frequently engage in other tasks for the client or project team.
- Manage all share drives to ensure consistency throughout the company.
- Work in collaboration with consultants to create, update and maintain standard materials for engagements.
- Collaborate with Client Engagement Team on a regular basis to review all project documents, discuss the functionality of each, and update if necessary, to meet project needs and ensure a standardized Gobel experience.
- Assess the way each consultant is implementing the product to ensure a standardized process with consistency across engagements.
- Lead special projects.
Tracking and Reporting
- Maintain contract deliverable spreadsheets for every client to ensure deliverables in the contract are met.
- Survey clients to obtain opinions and feedback on engagement.
- Perform global updates as needed to ensure accurate KPI tracking.
- Run and distribute reports, lists, and portfolio documents detailing clients’ metrics for analysis as needed.
- Create and maintain “stoplight” engagement timeline spreadsheets for each client engagement to identify the engagement’s timeline progress, track progress, identify issues, future goals, deliverables, etc.
- The Manager of Client Engagement should have three (3) or more years of experience working in client services, project management, or healthcare philanthropy.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
The successful candidate is:
- Able to successfully manage multiple competing priorities and adapt to shifting client and/or team needs;
- Possesses exceptional project management skills with attention to detail;
- Able to work in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Analytical and adept at problem-solving
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills (written & verbal)
- Able to move from big strategy to execution of ideas
- Excels in relationship building
- Works well in a team environment as well as independently motivated
- Willing to occasionally work outside of traditional business hours
- Capability or desire to learn to run reporting and metrics to show clients’ progress
- Works well under pressure while remaining responsive and timely
The salary range for this position is $55,000 – $70,000 depending on experience. Gobel offers competitive compensation with the opportunity to earn an annual bonus. In addition, Gobel Group offers excellent healthcare including medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, company-paid disability, life insurance, and Retirement Savings Plan (401k).
If interested, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.