St. Petersburg, FL
About The Role
Working closely with Gobel Group Consultants and the CEO and Founder, the Administrative
Assistant will support the organization in the following areas:
- Manage the CEO’s calendar, ensuring all meetings are accurately recorded.
- Handle special projects, running errands and other necessary tasks, as needed and
directed by the CEO.
- Promptly and courteously respond to Consultant and CEO requests.
Schedule internal calls/meetings
- Gather or prepare internal agendas and meeting materials
- Make all travel arrangements for Consultants, CEO, and other individuals as needed.
(Air, Auto, Hotel, etc.)
- Coordinate with the Client Engagement Team to ensure all travel logistics for
onsite meetings are accurately recorded.
- Manage company travel rewards programs and maximize their benefit for the company.
- Upload receipts, create and reconcile Consultant and CEO travel expense reports for
review and approval.
- Assist Consultants and CEO with timesheet entry. Complete for review and approval.
- Receive mail, open, and distribute appropriately
- Maintain company records, organization of documents.
- Assist in the setup and maintenance of company project management software.
- Support special event planning and implementation.
The Administrative Assistant should have one or more years of experience working in customer
service, hospitality, administrative, or executive assistant roles.
Bachelor’s degree is required.
The successful candidate will fit the below criteria while working in a virtual or in an office
- Works well in a team environment as well as independently motivated
- Possess basic knowledge of airline travel and associated costs and fees
- Ability to follow standard procedures when reserving, ticketing, and making changes to
- Exceptional organizational skills including attention to detail, multi‐tasking, highly
- Experience working in and managing change in a fast‐paced, complex environment
- Willing to occasionally work outside of traditional business hours
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Works well under pressure while remaining responsive and timely
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in working with Windows and Microsoft Office Suite
You may be required to travel on occasion to support company activities.
The salary range for this position is approximately $40,000 ‐ $50,000 depending on
experience. Gobel offers a competitive starting salary and the opportunity to earn an annual
bonus. In addition, Gobel Group offers full benefit and retirement programs.
The anticipated start for this position is October 2021.
If interested, please forward cover letter, resume, and salary history to Liz Landis at