Coordinator, Prospect Research and Marketing – Download PDF
About Gobel Group
Gobel Group is the leading consulting firm working exclusively in healthcare philanthropy. No firm works with more hospitals, has more healthcare philanthropy consultants, has as much collective experience, provides as much innovative solutions or delivers as much return on investment. We believe healthcare philanthropy is different than other non-profit fundraising sectors. It is why healthcare is all we do.
Gobel offer clients the most comprehensive solution for building a robust healthcare philanthropy program — from data analytics and data science; to program, campaign and organizational reviews and assessments; to grateful patient and campaign planning and management; and to database, operations and philanthropy services. We also provide clients with primary and secondary research, along with peer analysis and benchmarking.
In 2021, Gobel celebrated its tenth anniversary, delivering a minimum of a 10:1 return on investment to clients. As a result of our work, clients have collectively generated more than $1 billion in new philanthropic revenue from its grateful patients.
More information on the Gobel Group can be found on our website at www.gobelgroup.com.
What We Believe
The profession of healthcare philanthropy has focused on wealth as the most important factor in building a philanthropic program. The goal has been to identify the wealthiest families in our communities and convince them, especially during campaigns, that donating to the hospital or health system would be good for them, good for the hospital and good for the community.
Moreover, for many hospitals, their grateful patient and family philanthropy program has consisted of receiving patient lists from their hospitals, screening and segmenting the patient list by wealth capacity, sending direct mail to patients (and getting less than a one percent response rate), asking clinicians to identify patients who are grateful (and getting less than one percent of clinicians to participate), and asking gift officers to contact wealthy patients to seek a visit (and getting less than one percent to respond). Most healthcare philanthropy programs, as a result, have been inefficient and ineffective in maximizing their potential.
There is a better way. Gobel is transforming healthcare philanthropy and driving increased results for its clients by putting gratitude first. Unique to Gobel, we use data analytics and data science to provide clients with our patent-pending AI and ML gratitude predictive model, called G2G (gratitude to give), and our clinically researched and academically published work in grateful patient and clinician engagement programs to deliver higher philanthropic returns and improved patient and employee satisfaction scores.
About the Role
Gobel Group seeks to expand its internal marketing and business development functions by adding a Coordinator for Prospect Research and Marketing. This person will support the organization’s interest in expanding its visibility and reach across our market.
- 3+ years of experience is preferred.
- College degree preferred in PR, communications, marketing, English, journalism, or related area.
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects.
- Extremely organized.
- Problem solver and creative thinker.
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and a high attention to detail
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Highly experienced with Excel. Experience using CRM Database(s), specifically HubSpot.
- Experience with Social Media management, SEO (Yoast), SEM, and Google Analytics, AdWords and/or similar platforms a plus.
- Identify potential clients and key contacts at potential clients and their contact information and input all information into company database.
- Meet or exceed goals for adding new prospects to company’s database.
- Segment, tag, and prioritize prospects for follow-up.
- Call and email key contacts at prospective clients to conduct awareness surveys and verify contact information.
- Manage overall integrity of data to ensure accuracy of database.
- Present prospect reports and findings to management in an understandable manner.
- Ensure that all deliverables meet deadlines, quality standards, and business requirements.
- Identify key challenges and develop appropriate solutions.
- Stay well-informed of developments in research tools and techniques.
- Identify areas for improvement and develop new methodologies to meet milestones.
There is opportunity for broad exposure to a variety of different areas in healthcare philanthropy throughout the position’s tenure. Successful employees will have the ability to grow and progress in their career inside the company. The starting salary for this position is between $20 and $25 per hour. In addition, this person will be eligible for benefits and retirement programs.
Preferably, applicants are located in the Tampa, FL region, although this is not required.
If interested, please forward cover letter, resume, and salary history to Lauren Kline at firstname.lastname@example.org