About the Role
The Gobel Group is seeking a copywriter to join the marketing team. This role will work to create/update content including blogs, white papers, case studies, and press releases that will live on the company website and also be pushed out through marketing efforts. It will involve interviewing Gobel employees who work directly with clients as well as the clients themselves to learn of success stories that need to be promoted. The successful candidate will collect best practices from the profession and relevant other industries.
- 3+ Years of experience
- College degree in journalism, communications, English or related area
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects
- Extremely organized
- Problem solver and creative thinker
- Strong communication skills and a high attention to detail
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
There is opportunity for broad exposure to a variety of different areas in healthcare philanthropy throughout the position’s tenure. The starting salary for this position is between $40,000 and $50,000 annually, depending on experience. In addition, this role is eligible for benefits and retirement programs and is based in our Kennett Square, PA office. If interested, please forward cover letter and resume to Marissa Lavigna at email@example.com.