About the Role
Working closely with other members of the Gobel Group, the Director of Business Development will partner with the firm’s CEO, Marketing Director, and Principal Consultants to build a pipeline of qualified prospective clients and close new business for the Gobel Group.
Duties may include:
- Meeting regularly with CEO/Management Team to review prospect pipelines to update individual consultant’s projections
- Ensuring all business development marketing materials are updated
- Representing Gobel by attending and exhibiting at conferences, managing calendar of events
- Identifying new conferences at which to present or exhibit; set up productive business development meetings when onsite
- Helping to coordinate and gain attendance at internal business development / marketing events such as Gobel Summit or CDO Consortium
- Managing sponsorships and strategic partnerships with other firms
- Building and maintaining segmentation lists for targeted outreach
- Working directly with Principal Consultants to identify prospects for their outreach
- Drafting, editing, updating, customizing, sending, and constantly improving template proposals
- Maintaining menu of services with updated pricing per CEO
The Director of Business Development should have five or more years of experience in healthcare philanthropy. The successful candidate will have the ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently to secure new business. The successful candidate must be sales driven, organized, adept at problem solving and have a Bachelor’s degree or higher.
This position requires travel and to be onsite with prospective clients, generally independently, and at times alongside other members of the Gobel Group. Travel should not exceed 50 percent of the position’s time, and will generally be day trips or one overnight for a two day trip. This position is based out of, and requires location near, our West Chester, Pennsylvania office.
The salary for this position is commensurate with previous experiences. Gobel also offers the opportunity to earn additional compensation within the annual bonus structure. In addition, Gobel Group offers full benefit and retirement programs.
To apply, please send resume, cover letter, and salary history to Chad@gobelgroup.com