About The Role
The Director, Marketing will develop and execute a multi-year strategic marketing plan to expand Gobel Group’s visibility and grow its brand.
The Director, Marketing will support the organization in the following areas:
• Lead efforts to define and oversee the firm’s brand, messaging, and corporate identity
• Oversee firm’s monthly marketing editorial and tactical calendar and ensure that all objectives are met in a timely manner, report out monthly to CEO on all activities
• Conduct regular (monthly) analysis and measurements to determine the ROI of all marketing tactics, continuously responding to and enhancing marketing tactics
• Conduct regular competitive analyses to identify and mitigate potential threats in the industry
• Spearhead strategic marketing campaign initiatives
• Use thought leadership to transform unique perspectives into engaging content
• Manage and provide oversight for the firm’s CRM database and marketing automation software, ensuring accuracy with all data
• Refresh and develop new collateral
• Organize and manage special events and conference attendance
• Oversee website content and regular updates
• Develop new digital and print content, prepare thought leadership papers and case studies
• Conduct webinars or podcasts
• Oversee the firm’s social media accounts
• Manage overall marketing budget, ensure spend is on track with monthly report to CEO
• Assist in managing partnerships with other organizations
The Director, Marketing should have a minimum of 7 or more years of experience in marketing and communications.
• Experience developing a strategic vision and multi-year marketing plan
• Strong communication, written, and presentation skills
• Exceptional organizational skills including attention to detail, multi-tasking, highly responsive, and superb project management skills
• Works well in a team environment as well as independently motivated
• Analytical and adept at problem-solving
• Experience using CRM Database(s), specifically HubSpot.
• Experience with Social Media management, SEO (Yoast), SEM, and Google Analytics, AdWords and/or similar platforms
• Willing to occasionally work outside of traditional business hours
• Works well under pressure while remaining responsive and timely
You may be required to travel on occasion to support company activities.
The salary range for this position is approximately $100,000 – $125,000 depending on experience. Gobel offers a competitive starting salary and the opportunity to earn an annual bonus. In addition, Gobel Group offers full benefit and retirement programs.
The anticipated start for this position is November 2021.
If interested, please forward cover letter, resume, and salary history to Liz Landis at email@example.com.