About The Role
Gobel Group is seeking a Junior Accountant to join our growing accounting team.
The ideal candidate should work well in a fast-paced environment, be detail-oriented, and have excellent organizational skills.
- Maintain financial records and general ledger accounts.
- Handle accounts payable and accounts receivable, including AR collections.
- Handle expense reporting and reimbursements.
- Prepare account reconciliations and assist with monthly close processes.
- Ad-hoc reporting and special projects as needed.
- Assist the Director of Finance as needed.
This position reports to the Director of Finance.
The Junior Accountant should have two or more years of experience working in accounting and finance.
Bachelor’s degree is required.
The successful candidate will fit the below criteria while working in a virtual or in an office environment:
- Proficient in Quickbooks and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel)
- Working knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to multi-task
- Good problem-solving and time management skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Works well in a team environment as well as independently motivated
- Willing to occasionally work outside of traditional business hours
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Works well under pressure while remaining responsive and timely
You may be required to travel on occasion to support company activities.
The salary range for this position is approximately $50,000 ‐ $60,000, depending on experience. Gobel offers a competitive starting salary and the opportunity to earn an annual bonus. In addition, Gobel Group offers full benefit and retirement programs.
The anticipated start for this position is October 2021.
If interested, please forward cover letter, resume, and salary history to Liz Landis at firstname.lastname@example.org.