About the Role
Working closely with other Gobel Group team members, the Manager of Client Engagement will partner with the firm’s Consultants to implement contract scope deliverables.
The Manager of Client Engagement will have the opportunity to assist top healthcare organizations in planning and executing critical philanthropic initiatives. This role provides the opportunity for broad exposure to healthcare philanthropy.
The Manager of Client Engagement is an essential part of the Gobel Group team, being the liaison between Consultants and clients. This position is empowered to make decisions for their project team and manage the scope of work for each engagement ensuring all steps are taken for project completion. The Manager of Client Engagement is ultimately accountable for ensuring their team produces deliverables effectively and efficiently, on schedule, and with exceptional quality.
The successful candidate will, with training, develop comprehension of all Gobel Group products and fully understand the engagement or offering, with the ability to anticipate the next steps and proactively lead critical conversations to advance the engagement.
Working with the client and project team to prepare for the client interaction by planning and preparing the meetings, communicating regularly internally and externally, and ensuring the project team is fully equipped to execute on the deliverables of the contract. Specific duties include:
- Project Management
- Be an expert in all of Gobel Groups current product offerings and seek out innovative ways to enhance product offerings.
- Plan, execute and manage each phase of the engagement in the client’s contract.
- Support all details of client progress, including the creation and collection of materials needed for each phase to customize for each client’s need, and share with the project team efficiently.
- Assist in updating and customizing standard documents used in engagements for clients.
- Base level updates to web-based reporting platforms.
- Ensure that client deliverables are being met by maintaining tracking of contracts to fulfill scope of work, timing, and deliverables.
- Participate in various team and client sessions to enhance engagements to take notes, update and maintain standard materials for engagements.
- Facilitate internal communication with the project team at defined points to ensure proper alignment in the engagement.
- Frequently engage in other tasks for the client or project team.
- Standardization Work
- Manage all share drives to ensure consistency throughout the company.
- Work in collaboration with consultants to create, update and maintain standard materials for engagements.
- Collaborate with Client Engagement Team on a regular basis to review all project documents, discuss the functionality of each and update if necessary, to meet project needs and ensure a standardized Gobel experience.
- Assess the way each consultant is implementing the product to ensure a standardized process with consistency across engagements.
- Lead special projects.
- Tracking and Reporting
- Maintaining contract deliverable spreadsheets for every client to ensure deliverables in the contract are met.
- Survey clients to obtain opinions and feedback on engagement.
- Perform global updates as needed to ensure accurate KPI tracking.
- Run and distribute reports, lists and portfolio documents detailing clients’ metrics for analysis as needed.
- Creating and maintaining “stop light” engagement timeline spreadsheets for each client engagement to identify the engagement’s timeline progress, tracking progress, identifying issues, future goals, deliverables, etc.
The Manager of Client Engagement should have three or more years of experience working in client services, project management, or healthcare philanthropy.
Bachelor’s degree is required.
The successful candidate will fit the below criteria while working in a virtual environment:
- Works well in a team environment as well as independently motivated
- Analytical and adept at problem solving
- Able to successfully manage multiple competing priorities and adapt to shifting to meet client/team needs
- Excels in relationship building
- Experience working in and managing change in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Able to move from big strategy to execution of ideas
- Willing to occasionally work outside of traditional business hours
- Exceptional organizational skills including attention to detail, multi-tasking, highly responsive and superb project management skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills (written & verbal)
- Capability or desire to learn to run reporting and metrics to show clients’ progress
- Works well under pressure while remaining responsive and timely
Gobel offers a competitive starting salary and the opportunity to earn an annual bonus. In addition, Gobel Group offers full benefit and retirement programs.
If interested, please forward cover letter, resume and salary history to Liz Landis at email@example.com.