About the Role
Working closely with other members of the Gobel Group, the Principal Consultant leads the firm’s efforts to implement Clinician Engagement in Philanthropy-based Grateful Patient Programs with clients.
The Principal Consultant will participate in the following activities:
- Participate in pitches with prospective clients.
- Lead client engagements by:
- Participating in the onboarding call with new clients to best understand their history and needs; it is expected that the Principal Consultant will manage 8-10 client engagements of various levels.
- Participating in onsite visits with the client to understand their environment, meet with the appropriate client staff and begin to plan the engagement.
- Process Map and Implement the Gobel Clinician Engagement in Philanthropy program through completion.
- Working with clients to customize and operationalize a process for implementation.
- Customize and deliver formal presentations to clients and external constituents.
- Best practice and thought leadership are ongoing and required for the creation of training and reference materials.
- Other duties as needed to ensure client engagements are moving forward on schedule.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and 7-10+ years of direct fundraising experience.
- Experience in healthcare philanthropy is required, preferably in a grateful patient philanthropy role.
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Professional public speaking skills. The ability to deliver formal presentations.
- Experience managing, leading, and coaching team members.
- The candidate must be analytical and adept at problem-solving.
The Consultant will have the opportunity to help some of the best organizations in the world solve some of their most difficult philanthropic challenges. Throughout your tenure, you will gain broad exposure to a variety of different areas in healthcare philanthropy.
You may travel to be onsite with the client, generally alongside other members of the Gobel Group. Travel should not exceed 40 percent of your time, and will generally be day trips or one overnight for a two-day trip.
The salary for this role is commensurate with experience. In addition, the Gobel Group offers full benefit and retirement programs. Additional compensation through bonuses are available.
If interested, please forward cover letter, resume, and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.