Best Year Ever in 2017
- More Clients! Gobel added 29 new clients in 2017, including City of Hope, Dignity Health, Catholic Health Initiatives, and Toronto General and Western Hospital Foundation, among many others. We are now actively working with over 200 hospitals across North America.
- More Employees! Gobel welcomed five new team members, including Sandi Wilson and Nancy Bernstein as Principal Consultants, Kevin Olinik as a Client Engagement Director, Marissa Lavigna as Marketing Manager, and Kaitlin Kunkel as Operations Manager, expanding our team to 20 individuals dedicated to supporting clients with their grateful patient, clinician engagement, and other healthcare philanthropy program needs.
- More Services! While we continue to focus on and lead the industry in providing the most comprehensive grateful patient and clinician engagement solutions, we expanded our scope of services to include data analytics and campaign planning and management.
Big Plans for 2018
- New Clinical Research Study! Plans are underway for Gobel to launch one of the most consequential research studies to demonstrate how compassion, empathy, and gratitude training not only can drive increased clinician engagement leading to philanthropic growth, but also increase patient satisfaction and employee engagement scores. Gobel is partnering with Dr. Robert Emmons, the foremost researcher on gratitude, along with a group of other highly accomplished academicians and clinical specialists, to implement the study and deliver the results to an academic journal.
- Gratitude Screening Tool Comes to Market! Get ready for a breakthrough new product in the summer of 2018 with the launch of G2G, short for “Gratitude to Give” – an innovative new analytic solution to predict which patients are most likely to be highly grateful. Finding your best prospects has never been more efficient and effective.
- More Educational Programs! Be on the look-out for our five Major Gift Officer Boot Camps, held around the United States, and our monthly FREE Webinar Series on Grateful Patient Fundraising and Clinician Engagement in Philanthropy solutions.