As our healthcare systems work through the immense challenges of COVID-19, fundraising efforts related to grateful patients are more complicated and challenging than ever. Most important, some our clinician partners are under siege doing the work of angels. How do you maintain relationships, at the appropriate level, with these front line healthcare workers? What is appropriate? What should be said to Grateful Patients now? What planning should be done for the short, middle and long term? How can a Foundation or Development Office, and its MGOs, be ready when the time is right to fully reengage a full-time, robust Grateful Patient Program?
Join 3 clients of the Gobel Group who have found creative and effective ways to work through the challenges, who are communicating with their clinicians, and who are appropriately reaching out to grateful patients. Practical tips for uncertain times.
Moderator: Randall Hallett, President, Gobel Group
- Alison McCloskey, Senior Development Officer, London Health Sciences Foundation
- Pamela Taylor, Director of Development, London Health Sciences Foundation
- Jennifer Riley, Development Operations Manager, University of Tennessee Medical Center
- Erica Arem, Senior Major Gifts Officer, University of Tennessee Medical Center
- Christy Atler, Vice President of Development, Banner Health Foundation