As we move into 2022, I am excited to reveal a bright, modern, bold new look for Gobel. We believe this new brand represents our continued focus on providing the best ideas and smartest technologies to help healthcare philanthropy offices raise more money.
In the last decade, we have been honored to earn the trust and respect of nearly 600 hospitals that have chosen Gobel to help grow their philanthropic results. Today, we are actively working with 250 hospitals that collectively raised over $1 billion in 2021.
What started with one consultant is now a firm of 50 seasoned full-time healthcare philanthropy professionals – with plans to add 15 more in the next few months. With the addition of executives leading teams in Consulting Programs, Consulting Services, Technology, and Research, along with Finance, Legal and HR, we are prepared for long-term growth.
Gobel has never been stronger, and after a new round of financing, led by its client, SSM Health, we are poised for even greater expansion in 2022.
This year, we will:
- Announce a Corporate Advisory Board with leading healthcare executives who will support our growth and strategic positioning
- Create and share the best ideas and unparalleled benchmarking with the leadership of our Chief Research Officer and 20 of our industry’s top subject matter experts
- Extend our thought leadership through partnerships with Becker’s Hospital Review and a leading academic medical group
- Launch a new website that will serve as the most comprehensive online resource and library of best practices for healthcare philanthropy
- Offer new consulting programs to help clients maximize their private and public grant opportunities, and
- Expand our firm internationally
If you are interested in growing your results or plan to launch a campaign in the near future, please connect with us now.